The new, patented, Mary Berry Cake Baking Failure Rating System. Running from the ubiquitous 'It's a little bit dry', right through to the death-knell of shop-bought fondant, Mary has an expression for any baking malady.
The Color Thesaurus for Writers and Designers from Ingrid’s Notes. The color blocks represent white, tan, yellow, orange, red, pink, purple, blue, green, brown, gray and black. Really interesting blog I’m going to pass onto writer friends. In her short bio she writes,I have an MFA in writing for children and young adults from Vermont College of Fine Arts, and an MFA in screenwriting from Chapman University. I created this blog to share what I’ve been learning about the writing and publishing industry.
Here are more infographics writers have found useful:
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 1 Infographic.
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Sunglasses Infographic.
- Know Your Shoes Part 1 Infographic. Lobster Claws anyone?
- Know Your Shoes Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic from Paper Blog.
- Sleeves and Necklines Infographic.
- Know Your Hats Infographic.
- Know Your Collars and Cuffs Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic.
- Know Your Skirts Infographic.
- Know Your Nail Shapes and What’s Popular on Instagram Infographics.
- Know Your Eye Liners Infographic
- Know Your Wedding Dresses Infographic
- History of Swimwear Infographic
My doodle pages are getting odd. That said, I’m kind of loving the idea of a 1920s wizard detective
Spots for iPad magazine TOAST on choosing men’s bags for any situation
I know this is technically an illustration blog but Edinburgh Zoo was AMAZING. It had the sassiest porcupine. Turns out the do a ‘wee wee dance’ to mark their territory, the tiny geniuses.
Also, pelican throats are really gross.
I was just doing some fabric pattern planning using last night’s crocodile skaters (while lamenting Photoshop’s poor handling of Pantone neon colours) when this shit happened. Can you tell I’m a horrible animator? If you can’t then you might be one too. Sorry for the bad news.
What am I doing with my time?
Business has led to lack of posting, so here are two page sketches (at random) from what should be a 22-page comic once done. I keep re-evaluating and changing the pages before actually getting a decent structure down, so I’m racing through these for a full story evaluation.
Got to find more time to draw this out!